COVID-19 testing sites have been swamped as the omicron variant of the virus spreads through the nation.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms or have you been in close contact with someone with the disease, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services advises that you get tested, even if you are fully vaccinated.
The state of Wisconsin has partnered with local health departments, community testing sites, pharmacies and health care providers to offer testing. The type of testing available and the minimum age requirement for testing varies by site.
With the demand, appointments may be limited. Check with the COVID-19 test provider for availability and schedule an appointment or preregister, as required. Additional information on community testing sites also is available on the Wisconsin DHS website.
Current patients should sign in to their existing MyBellinHealth.org account. Then, click on the “COVID-19 Self-Triage“ link at the top of the page, answer a few questions and schedule a test.
For new or non-patients, click “New User? Register Here” button to create an account. Then, click on the “COVID-19 Self-Triage“ link at the top of the page, answer a few questions and schedule a test.
You can also call the Bellin COVID-19 hotline at 920-445-7313.
To schedule a COVID-19 test, sign in to myprevea.com or create an account. Appointments are required; walk-in appointments are not accepted. You do not have to be a Prevea patient to register.
The following testing sites are currently available in Brown County. This listing will be updated as new information becomes available.
- Bellin Health Fastlane Green Bay, 1555 Green Bay Plaza (former Sears Auto Center)
- Prevea Washington Street Health Center, 102 N. Washington St.
- Prevea Health East Mason Center, 3021 Voyager Drive.
- HSS St. Vincent Hospital, 835 S. Van Buren St.
- CVS, 1561 W. Mason St. Call 920-497-5959 or register online.
- CVS, 930 Main St. Call 920-436-9382 or register online.
- Walgreens, 116 N. Military Ave. Call 920-498-3247 or go online.
- Walgreens, 1165 W. Mason St. Call 920-498-3794 or go online.
- Walgreens, 1401 E. Mason St. Call 920-435-7679 or go online.
- Walgreens, 2204 University Ave. or go online.
- Walgreens, 1995 Main St. Call 920-465-6210 or go online.
- Bellin Urgent Care, 1630 Commanche Ave. Call 920-445-7313. Call for hours. By appointment.
- Prevea Health, 202 S. Ashland Ave. Call 920-497-4700. Register at myprevea.com. You do not have to be a Prevea patient to get an appointment.
- CVS, 2222 S. Webster Ave. Call 920-430-8089 or register online.
- Bellin Urgent Care, 3263 Eaton Road. Call 920-445-7313.
- Walgreens, 1979 Lime Kiln Road. Call 920-288-0638 or go online.
- Bellin Health, 555 Redbird Circle
- Bellin Health, 1800 Lawrence Drive
- CVS, 800 Main Ave. Call920-336-6373 or register online.
- Hometown Pharmacy of De Pere, 510 Redbird Circle. Call 920-351-8155. Open 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday.
- Walgreens, 901 Main Ave. Call 920-983-6153 or go online.
- Walgreens, 150 S. Wisconsin St. Call 920-278-3241 or go online.
- Bellin Health, 595 County R, Suite 101.
- Prevea Health, 2793 Lineville Road.
- CVS, 2400 Velp Ave. Call for appointment, 920-434-3954 or register online.
- Meijer, 2015 Shawano Ave. Call for appointment, 920-496-8110, or go online. Hours 9:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, 10:30 a.m.-4 p.m. Saturday. Testing is only through pharmacy drive-thru. Do not go into the store for testing.
- Walgreens, 464 Howard Lane. Call for appointment, 920-661-9355, or go online.
- Bellin Health, 723 S. Wisconsin St. To schedule, go to mybellin.org or call Bellin COVID-19 hotline at 920-445-7313.
- Bellin Health, 555 Quality Court, Suite 101.
Contact Peter Frank at (920) 431-8311 or [email protected] Follow him on Twitter at @PeterFrankGB.